Friday, January 28, 2011

Quick update

I'd like to do a longer update, but right now, I want to just take a second & post my progress!
UNDo's:
#3. I've been doing better about responding "great!" or "wonderful!" or "super-blessed!" when someone asks me how I am.

DOs:
-I had a WONDERFUL sealing session with my hubby last week & am planning on going tomorrow with him as well! Doubly blessed!
-I have been better at capturing God's Lessons & God's Miracles in my journal. And they are abundant when I pay attention!
-Date with Jason! I surprised him with a weekend at a B&B. It was amazing, refreshing... wonderful. I need some good Valentine's ideas though...
-I did "like" FlyLady on Facebook & I've been seeing her posts. I just haven't been doing them yet. But PROGRESS! Baby steps!
-Early to Bed, early to rise! This week I've done really great- been in bed most nights by 10:30 & wake up about 6am. I feel SO much better when I'm consistent about sleep/wake-up times.
-I've been eating better on the whole this week. I've been stopping eating by 8:30 or so as well & feel SO much better the next morning.
-I've been MUCH more active this past week, too! Lovin' it! Been to the gym 3x, & I'll have run outside 2x by tomorrow morning. Also, I've been on a couple walks with the dogs & kids. It's always hard to get them all out there, but always worth it!

Had some rough days this week in general, but being better about these few things really has helped. I REALLY do need to make more time for prayer & scripture application, though.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the energy and testimony I feel from your post! Thank you, thank you! I love you, I admire you.

    ReplyDelete