Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Update...

Here are some things I feel like I've made progress on lately:
1. I have been really journaling a lot lately! And it's really good for me on a lot of levels.
2. I feel like I've been exercising a little more consistently. Not with the intensity or distance that I should be, but it's happening more. also - we've been exercising as a family - going on runs to get ready for our 5k, so that has been good for all of us.
-I feel better about having more of a pulse on our finances & sharing that with Jason.
-Lately, I have been taking that time with the kids when they get home from school & try not to get distracted by other things.

Some things I want to focus on:
1. Getting to the temple at least 2 more times before Link's angelversary
2. More consistent & creative SAH date nights with Jason
3. Book our anniversary vacay
4. Read the Chicken Soup book
5. Have training schedule done for tri

No comments:

Post a Comment